- Account creation and use. To create an account on Yidjob, you must be at least 18 years old and provide us with accurate and current information. You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account, and you agree to use Yidjob in a lawful and respectful manner.
- Anti-discrimination policy. Yidjob prohibits discrimination of any kind, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic. You agree not to discriminate against any other user of Yidjob.
- Intellectual property. All content on Yidjob, including but not limited to text, images, and code, is owned by Yidjob or its licensors. You may not use any of this content without our prior written permission.
- Disclaimer of warranty. Yidjob is provided “as is” and “as available.” We make no warranties, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content on Yidjob. We also disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of liability. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of Yidjob.
Users should be careful with private information, such as their Social Security number, bank info, etc…, and only share it with employers that they trust.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].